Guest Lecture - Lynne T. Bemis and Linda Burhansstipanov
Lynn Bemis and Linda Burhansstipovov began with a few energizers. We talked about what
makes us more creative. Working with people you trust and being in balance help. They outlined
for us the different sources of funding and the process associated with them. We learned about
Native American cancer research.
- What are some of your failures?
- What are some games we can use to reinforce knowledge?
- How is venture capital different from SBIR's?
- Create my own energizer.
- Identify what helps make me creative.
- How does Native American culture prevent and encourage cancer research?